Daniel M. Zinar, MD
- Orthopedic Surgery Orthopedics
Dr. Daniel Zinar is a board certified orthopedic surgeon. He began his undergraduate studies at the University of California, Los Angeles and completed medical school at the University of California, San Diego. He continued his combined surgical/medical internship at the Los Angeles County Harbor-UCLA Medical Center under the direction of Dr. Jerrold Turner. Dr. Zinar continued fellowship training in total joint replacement at the UCLA Medical Center for Health Sciences and completed residency training in orthopaedic surgery at the Los Angeles County Harbor-UCLA Medical Center. Throughout his medical education, Dr. Zinar was awarded multiple academics honors and outstanding achievements.
Dr. Zinar received board certification from the American Board of Orthopaedics Surgery and Medical Care Ombudsman Program. He specializes in fracture reconstruction and trauma. Dr. Zinar acts as Director of the Orthopaedic Trauma Service at Harbor-UCLA Medical. He also teaches as a clinical professor of orthopaedic surgery at the UCLA School of Medicine.
- University of California, San Diego
- Combined Surgical/Medical (Rotating) - Los Angeles County Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
- Research in Total Joint Replacement via NIH grant - UCLA Medical Center for the Health Sciences
- Orthopaedic Surgery Los Angeles County Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
Fracture reconstruction and trauma