The orthopedic surgeons at the Torrance Memorial Physician Network –
Orthopedic & Spine Center are highly trained experts in trauma and
fracture care. Our trauma specialists have the expertise to treat all
musculoskeletal injuries, as well as nonunions (non-healing fractures),
and other complications that may arise following trauma. They employ advanced
techniques and leverage the necessary resources and coordinated care to
address orthopedic trauma and any related injuries, including those involving
soft tissues, nerves, and blood vessels.
Bones are strong and resilient, yet regardless of age breaks and small
fractures do happen. Whether the injury is due to over use, health of
the bones or trauma our expert team has the experience to get patients
back to living active lives.
Symptoms of a broken bone or fracture include:
- Discolored skin surrounding the affected area
- Angulation or the area may be bent at an obscure angle
- Inability to apply weight
- Inability to move the affected bone or body part
If think you have suffered a fracture that has not broken skin, contact
our office today to schedule an appointment.
If you have a fracture that has punctured the skin or the bone is exposed,
please call 911 or visit the nearest emergency room. Our specialty-trained
doctors are on-call at Torrance Memorial Medical Center and ready to treat
trauma injuries in the quickest and safest way to ensure the most optimal outcomes.
Conditions We Treat
- Complex Femoral Fractures
- Joint Dislocations and Multi-Ligament Injuries
- Complex Periarticular Injuries
- Lower Extremity Fractures
- Pelvic & Acetabular Fractures
- Upper Extremity Fractures
Treatment Options Include:
- Nonsurgical treatment of fractures
- Minimally invasive orthopedic approaches
- External and internal fixation (clamps, rod, plates, and screws)
- Intramedullary rodding
- Bone and joint transplant
- Bone grafting
- Complex reconstruction
- Infection and osteomyelitis treatment
- Limb lengthening
- Nonunion and malunion treatment
The Torrance Memorial Physician Network - Orthopedic & Spine Center
is affiliated with Torrance Memorial Medical Center. You can trust that
the comprehensive Orthopedic & Spine Center at Torrance Memorial Physician
Network to offer full-service treatment, from trauma care and diagnostics
to surgery, after-care pain management, and rehabilitation.
Request an Appointment
Our board-certified physicians are ready to help. We have three convenient
locations. Call us to request an appointment.