Torrance Memorial Physician Network Neurology is your full service outpatient neurology practice located in the South Bay (Torrance, CA).
Our board certified neurologists specialize in diagnosing and treating patients affected by neurological disease. Our experts offer consultation, evaluation, and treatment for management of your condition.
When first diagnosed with a neurologic disorder affecting the brain, spinal cord, peripheral nerves, or muscles, it can be a scary proposition. Our neurologist will partner with you to create an appropriate treatment plan, and provide you with the right resources in order to improve your quality of life.
» Learn More About Us
We have the expertise to treat your disorder
Advanced Neurological Care
We offer comprehensive neurological services
Neurologic Conditions We Treat
Common neurologic disorders we treat include:
- ALS, Myasthenia Gravis, and other Neuromuscular Disorders
- Alzheimer's Disease and other Dementias
- Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Dizziness and Vertigo
- Epilepsy (Seizures)
- Migraine Headaches
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson's Disease
- Peripheral Nerve Disorders
Services We Provide
Our recognized experts provide the following services:
- Botox for dystonia, limb spasticity, migraines, and hemifacial spasms
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Nerve Conduction Studies (NCV)
- Lumbar Puncture (LP)
- Imaging: MRI, CT/CAT and Ultrasound
» All Neurologic Services We Provide
For more information about Torrance Memorial Physician Network Neurology or to make an appointment, please call 310-517-7021.