A patient portal is a secure online website that gives patients convenient 24-hour access to personal health information from anywhere with an Internet connection. Using a secure username and password, patients can view health information such as:
- Diagnosis and health concerns
- Lab results reviewed by your physician
- Schedule an appointment
- View statements and pay online
- Send secure non-urgent* medical messages to your care team
The portal will also give you access to your personal Health Record (PHR) where you can:
- Print any of the pages you want to review
- Download and save a copy of your files
* For urgent matters, contact your physician's office or call 911.
If you have questions click here to review Frequently Asked Questions.
Patient Portal Should Not Be Used For Medical Emergencies
Torrance Memorial Physician Network Patient Portal should not be used for medical emergencies. Should you require immediate attention, call 911 or go to your local Emergency Department. Patient Portal response time is typically 48 – 72 hours.