Family Nurse Practitioner
Division: Torrance Memorial Physician Network
Position Type: Full-Time
Shift Length: Exempt
Location: Torrance, CA
Excellent opportunity to practice great medicine in a team environment focused on patient care. If you are a detail-oriented Nurse Practitioner, able to function in a changing environment and dedicated to premiere patient care, we are interested in having you join the Torrance Memorial Physician Network team.
The Nurse Practitioner utilizes advanced health assessment, knowledge, and decision making skills, while working both independently and in collaboration with physicians and other health care professionals. The Nurse Practitioner will provide health care to individuals and families, emphasizing health promotion and disease prevention. Position requires high level of customer service skills to establish and enhance positive relationships with patients, co-workers, and others.
- Primary care in an outpatient family medicine office setting
- Strong interest in Quality Measure Outcomes
- You must possess the ability to work independently/autonomously, as well as interdependently with other health care professionals.
- You must have extensive patient assessment skills using diagnostic methods and medical instruments.
- You must possess the ability to develop an appropriate plan of care and make modifications as indicated.
- Effective communication skills and interpersonal skills with patients, families and members of your healthcare team are a must.
Torrance Memorial Physician Network is a growing multi-specialty network of physicians and health professionals dedicated to excellence and patient-centered care. Learn more at:
For immediate consideration please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org