Otolaryngology - South Bay -Los Angeles County
Excellent opportunity for an ENT physician
- Provide patient-focused care to our patients with disorders, diseases and
injuries of the ear, nose and throat.
- Consults with patients to determine the appropriate course of treatment
- Recommends and orders tests to determine the extent of diseases or help
- Performs full range of standard procedural and surgical interventions
Benefits & Compensation
- 2 year initial contract with competitive guaranteed compensation.
- Generous benefits, including health, dental, life, disability, mal practice
coverage, Continuing Medical Education, Combined Time Off, and more.
- Sign-on / Relocation assistance
- Collegial work environment with high physician satisfaction with low attrition
- The South Bay location offers a wonderful quality of life, with family
friendly neighborhoods and excellent schools. Centrally located to all
there is to see and do.
Torrance Memorial Physician Network is a growing multi-specialty network of physicians and health professionals
dedicated to excellence and patient-centered care. Learn more at:
Torrance Memorial Medical Center is a world class hospital in the heart of the most premiere location in
Southern California/Los Angeles. Torrance Memorial was voted a Top Hospital
in US News and World Report and has a brand new 390,000 square foot hospital
which opened in November 2014.
Torrance Memorial Health System
& Services is a not-for-profit integrated delivery system, which includes Torrance
Memorial Medical Center, clinics and physician partners in the South Bay,
Los Angeles County California. Torrance Memorial has a proud history in
the South Bay, and we continue to grow with the communities we serve.
Visit us at
For immediate consideration please send your CV to